This page contains some affiliate links. When you purchase something using one of these links, a small portion of your sale goes to support our ministry.
- The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops – Guidelines for the Celebration of the Sacraments with Persons with Disabilities
- National Catholic Partnership on Disability
- National Catholic Bioethics Center
- Nourish for Caregivers – Our mission is to support and empower caregivers through the gift of faith.
- CUSA – An Apostolate of Persons with Chronic Illness or Disability
- Fire Foundation – Igniting Inclusive Catholic Education
- National Catholic Board on Full Inclusion – Working toward full inclusion for Catholic schools
- My Catholic Doctor – Listing of Catholic doctors nationwide who treat a variety of patients.
- Rising Together Alliance – Inclusive Catholic education in the Philadelphia archdiocese
- One Classroom – Inclusive Catholic education in the St. Louis archdiocese
- Catholic Coalition for Special Education – Inclusive Catholic education in Washington D.C. and Baltimore.
- Victorious Missionaries – Founded a spiritual support group for people with disabilities or who were chronically ill. Its purpose is to encourage those with disabilities to reach out to others with disabilities, sharing their gifts and spreading the Good News of the Gospel.The VMs have six chapters throughout the United States. They meet regularly for spiritual growth, renewal, and fellowship. Members also take part in retreats and are called to a personal prayer ministry.
- SPRED – A program founded in the Archdiocese of Chicago to help special needs children to become prepared to receive their sacraments and participate in the liturgical life of their parish. The program is now available to be adopted nationwide.
- Porto Charities – An organization focused on increasing the educational and employment opportunities available to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities through grants and advocacy programs within the Catholic Diocese of Arlington, VA.
Xavier Society for the Blind – Provides religious, spiritual, and inspirational reading materials in braille and audio to blind and visually impaired individuals worldwide.
Deaf / Hard of Hearing
Poor Prenatal Diagnosis
- The Caregiver’s Companion
- Better Than Okay
- Special Children, Blessed Fathers
- Carrying to Term
- Waiting For Eli
- Eli’s Reach
- Growing With Eli
- Simply Classical
- Living Memento Mori
- Be Brave in the Scared
- Praying for Your Special Needs Child
- Faith Family and Children with Special Needs
- Journey in Love
- Spiritually Able
For books recommended for DREs, priests, and parish lay leaders, visit our Resources For Parishes and Dioceses page.